We are accepting limited knife sharpening by appointment & curbside drop-off/pickup only.
We use the Tormek sharpening system. It utilizes a water-cooled stone to ensure there is no damage to the temper of the steel by overheating it. We use jigs to ensure we can reproduce any exact sharpening angle.
Knife Sharpening Hours
Friday - Saturday / 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Tuesday - Sunday / By appointment
COVID-19 Sharpening Services Protocols
* PLEASE READ CAREFULLY *
- We are happy to provide knife sharpening by appointment via in-store drop-off and pick-up.
- Please wear a mask during drop-off and pick-up.
- We ask that you please sanitize your knives before dropping off.
- Please wrap the knives safely in paper towels and put them in a clean disposable bag with your name on it.
- Payment for sharpening will be done by invoice through Shopify. Please pay the invoice online before coming to pick up your knives.
- We will let you know when your sharpening order is ready and arrange a pick-up.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY. RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR EVERYONE’S PROTECTION.
Knife Sharpening Rates
How much does it cost?
Knives 7″ and under – $10
Knives over 7″ – $1.50 / inch
Single-bevel blades – $2 / inch
Cleavers – $15 – $30
Kitchen Scissors – $15 – $30
We sharpen a few other types of items as well. Please contact us before bringing anything that is not a kitchen knife to the showroom.
Repair & Restoration Work
Knife repair is one of our specialties. We fix broken and bent tips, rusty blades, as well as chipped and gouged blades.
Price is contingent upon the condition and severity of the damage.
All repairs start at $5 and go up by $1 increments. We charge $60/hr for repair and restoration work. Most repairs are $5-$25.
Please contact us for quotes on large repairs, restorations, or unconventional pieces.
A 72-hour turnaround is standard without an appointment – but it may take more or less time, depending on the job and how many knives we have ahead of you.
If you are only on island for a short time please text us and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule! Make an appointment by texting or calling us at 360-228-8032, we are here to help.
Each knife will take about 20 minutes for sharpening. Please allow extra time for repairs and restorations.
We will always get your project done as quickly as possible and we will let you know as soon as it’s complete.
Out-of-towners, Appointments & Ship-ins
**If you are driving in from out of town to have knives sharpened, please call make an appointment prior to drop-off. We cannot guarantee same-day-service otherwise.
Appointments are always appreciated. Anytime you can let us know of your needs, we can work out hardest to help accommodate you.
Customers looking to ship knives in, please let us know what you’re planning to send before you ship anything and follow these steps to ensure a smooth experience.
- Please email us an itemized list of what knives you’re including in the package, details on exactly what you would like serviced (i.e. sharpening, repairs, etc), return shipping address, contact and preferred payment method.
- Make sure knives are safely and thoroughly packaged well when shipped. Knives in particular, if not prepackaged, need to be protected using bubble wrap, several layers of newspaper, or cardboard sleeves. If you have any questions regarding safe packaging practices please let us know, we’ll be more than happy to provide assistance.
- If you are shipping an item with a value of over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Turnaround is typically 3-4 days after we receive the package (contingent on quantity of knives and level of service). The package will ship back out to you via USPS Priority mail. You are welcomed to send a pre-paid return label if you have a particular courier preference.
- Once we have received and serviced your knives, we will email you an invoice you can pay online.
- If you require shipping insurance, please let us know before you make the payment so we can add the cost to your invoice.
- We will sharpen/repair your knives, arrange shipping and send you an invoice to be paid before anything is shipped.
- Once the invoice is paid, the package will be on it’s way to you. We’ll update your invoice with the tracking number as soon as it’s in the mail.
- If you would like insurance or a signature on your returned knives, please request that additionally. It is not included in your return shipping. Please see our shipping policies for details.
Ship all mail-in knife services to:
PO Box 982
Lopez Island, WA 98261