The 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook: 100 Easy Ketogenic Recipes
Finally—keto made simple for beginners! With just five ingredients each, these recipes are easy to prepare . . . and delicious, too. Perfect for those new to keto.
Keto eating is a great way to lose weight, lessen bloat, boost energy and mental acuity, and improve your sleep and mood. However, the diet can be complicated, with many details to keep track of and foods that must have just the right combinations of fat, protein, and carbs. But in The 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, author and nutrition consultant Stephanie Pedersen simplifies the process for newcomers to the diet with 100 high-fat, low-carb recipes anyone can make. These gourmet dishes—including breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, fat bombs, and drinks, as well as plenty of big-batch and slow-cooker options—are designed with the macros you need to stay true to your plan. Plus, Pedersen gives you smart how-tos, sneaky keto tricks, and more! Nutritional counts are included with each recipe.
A day’s keto menu may include:
- Baked Avocado, Breakfast Tacos, Keto Hash, or Rich Coconut Porridge for breakfast
- Yummy snacks like Crispy Cheese Squares, Salami Chips, Sweet Snow Balls, and Nut Butter Fudge
- Keto Sliders, Creamy Keto Bisque, Deli Wrap, or a Burrito Bowl for lunch
- Dinner options such as Lamb Shanks with Green Mash, Eggplant Roll-Ups, Shrimp Scampi, Pasta Bolognese, and Salmon Steak Over Shredded Zucchini
- Sips and slurps, including a Coffee Smoothie, Keto Chai and a Citrus Cooler
- Also, soups, salads, and staples like Make-As-Much-As-You-Like Slow-Cooker Chicken, Make-Ahead Bacon, and Stay-Fresh Guacamole